Dubai – experience the future
The ‘Pearl of the Arabian Gulf’, the area of Dubai is 3885 km², equivalent to 5% of the United Arab Emirates’ total area excluding the islands. The Emirate’s population is 2,003,170 (2011). A water creek known as Khour-Dubai, 10 Kilometres long, dividing the town into two divisions, penetrates Dubai City. The Southern division, known as Bur-Dubai, comprises the Ruler’s office, head offices and major companies, banks, custom, port, broadcast station and postal authority. The most significant landmarks are the Dubai World Trade Centre, the Zoo and Al-Jumeirah Coast Park.
- Best time to visit is between November and April when the weather is at its coolest. Rest of the year temps can be unbearable outside and staying indoors with aircon is best.
- Ramadan, the Muslim month of fasting. Places that normally serve alcohol stop serving it during this month. Ramadan is timed by the moon and will start around July for the next couple of years.
Ask us about how to combine packages.
Buy peace of mind ! Buy travel insurance!
- Packages : Starting From : U$1597.00 p/person in double occupancy. Air Fare not inclueded
- Duration: 7 days 5 nights
Land price only. International Air fare available upon request
Time : All year around
5 Nights Hotel Accommodation including breakfast
3 Sightseeing : Moonlight Sonata , A Capital Adventure, A Wealth of History
1 Desert tour including dinner
English Spoken tour.
- Restrictions apply
- Day 1. Flying
Day 2. Arrive Dubai. Ahlan Wa Sahlan … Welcome to Dubai. You will be met at the airport and transferred to the hotel of your choice. The remainder of the day is at leisure.
- In the afternoon, transfer by 4WD vehicle for a thrilling journey deep into the heart of the desert for a dune adventure followed by a dinner.
Day 3. Dubai Sightseeing. In the afternoon, enjoy a tour of the fascinating sights that make up Dubai including a visit to the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, the old merchant houses in Bastakia, the 150 year old Al Fahidi Fort and also have a trip on a boat called an Abra across the Dubai Creek to Spice and Gold Souks.
- Day 4. Abu Dhabi sightseeing We start the tour with a short stop at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, and continue through rolling desert before reaching Al Ain, dramatically situated against the mountain backdrop of 1300 metre Jebel Hafit. For thousands of years the oasis of Al Ain has been an important caravan stop on the ancient trade routes across Arabia.
- Day 5. At Leisure. Below you will find some more fabulous extension ideas. Take your time to explore Dubai > A Tale of Two Cities, All Points East.> Also visit Safari Ideas: Riddle of the Sands , Rides and Slides, Starlight Express, Up the Wadi, Grand Canyons, Dune Roller.Day 6. At Leisure. Below you will find some more fabulous extension ideas. Take your time to explore Dubai > A Tale of Two Cities, All Points East.> Also visit Safari Ideas: Riddle of the Sands , Rides and Slides, Starlight Express, Up the Wadi, Grand Canyons, Dune Roller.
Day 7. Transferring to the airport for your departure.