When getting there fast is the only option, consider American Airlines’shuttle service for its flexibility, convenience, and ease of use.
We’re excited to announce that American Airlines shuttle is expanding to better meet the needs of our travelers, with frequent service between major business cities, it provides the benefits you value most. Starting April 4, AA shuttle services will expand to Chicago O’Hare (ORD) with service from New York LaGuardia (LGA).
- Dedicated check-in kiosks and ticket counters
- Boarding gates close to security and the curb
- Quick deplaning from front or rear door*
- Free snack basket, beer, wine and spirits in First
- Free plated meals in First on Chicago flights
- Free snacks, beer, and wine in Main Cabin
This new route complements the existing Shuttle service between LGA and Boston (BOS); LGA and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA); and BOS and DCA.
Routes between cities
|New York (LGA)||Washington, D.C. (DCA)||Boston (BOS)||Chicago (ORD)|
For added convenience, Shuttle customers have shortened check-in and bag check times:
- LGA, DCA, BOS: Check-in up to 20 minutes before departure without checked baggage and 30 minutes with checked baggage
- ORD: check-in up to 25 minutes before departure without checked baggage and 35 minutes with checked baggage
*Rear door deplaning not available in ORD.
font: Visit aa.com/shuttle for full details.